We provide a hands-on executive search service handling and project managing the recruitment process for you from start to finish.
Our client managers only ever work with a handful of clients at any one time, which ensures we can concentrate on co-ordinating the whole recruitment process so you can get on with the important business of running your own organisation.
We generally put the following search process into practice, keeping you informed of our progress and working closely with you and the candidates to ensure we find the best person:
- Initial contact and face-to-face meeting
- Assign a specialist client manager to your recruitment project who takes a detailed brief of your requirements
- Identify and agree target companies – or sectors – to focus our search efforts on
- Search for suitable candidates targeting 50 to 70 companies where potential candidates are currently working
- Identify 50 to 70 people, approaching and talking to them by phone and presenting your opportunity to assessing their competence and interest
- Research the background of interested candidates taking initial references before continuing with more in-depth phone interviews
- Reduce list to 10 to 20 people, inviting them for face-to-face meetings where each is assessed for their suitability and told who the client is
- Finally, produce a short-list of 3 to 6 candidates – all of whom are highly-capable and interested – presenting their details to you so you can conduct your own final interviews
This is our tried and trusted search-based recruitment method which allows us to find the right people for your role.
Our research is only ever undertaken within agreed boundaries and we will adhere to any “hands-off” policies or other restrictions you wish to put in place.
We prepare you and candidates for interviews, debriefing everyone involved after each stage and ensuring no-one is rejected or drops out for the wrong reasons.
During interviews candidates often make incorrect assumptions about their performance and we deal with any concerns to ensure a potentially successful recruit does not unintentionally walk away.
This all-round approach means nothing is left to chance on either side and our commitment to providing an unparalleled personalised service means we’re always on hand to deal with any issues.
If you’re interested in finding out more about our services – including our rates, recruitment team, countries we cover and what our customers think – please visit the following pages
To talk to executive search consultants with a difference and to find out more about our services please contact us on 0845 456 4849 or via email at email@example.com.
Read more about Structured Methodology in some of our blogs:
Seven Stages Of Organising And Conducting Interviews
Time Kills All Deals In Executive Recruitment, Part One; Clients
Time Kills All Deals In Executive Recruitment, Part Two; Candidates